The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Turns on but will not connect to computer in DFU or recovery.

So this 5c refuses to connect to computers. Tried 2 different computers, 3 different charge ports and 3 different cables. The computer does not recognize it at all. Right now it is stuck in a Apple logo loop but will go into recovery and DFU. What should I try?

Hey Giga, I'll assume you tried all of the typical software stuff. I would try the following:

• Use 3uTools for putting it in and out of Recovery Mode
  • Use 3uTools to flash the firmware (you can't downgrade)
  • Check the condition of all the flexes (with magnification)
  • Disconnect the Front Camera Ribbon from the logic board and reboot your phone
  • Disconnect the screen assembly completely and see if iTunes will recognize the phone.
  • Try connecting with only the battery and Lightning port connected to the logic board
  • Change the Lightning port with a known-good one (you can do this first too)

If this doesn't help, then you probably have a logic board issue (Tristar).

I already tried with no screen and front camera flex, i will try the other things later. Thanks!

Gigabit87898 will be eternally grateful.