D1760-2 DECT 6.0 Caller ID Cordless Home phone with caller ID.

Display says New CID: 30

What does New CID: 30 mean?

My uniden has no tune and the other line can't hear my voice but I can

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

ajaline , CID(caller identification) your phone logs incoming calls in it's memory. The #30 signifies that there are 30 CID(phone #'s) logged in the memory of phone from callers. The phone saves the information for the last 50 received calls to the CID list. The NEW icon marks any calls received since the last time you checked the list. You can delete these one by one or all by pressing ID (CID# will come up) then press menu/select button I believe 3x and repeat until all unwanted CID's are deleted. page 9-10 of the Dect 6.0 manual below may help. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.101phones.com/content/pdf/un...

I was trying to see how you inblock number from your CID cordless phone

I cannot see who is calling me when the phone rings. How can I solve this?

Hi @carmengauci,

To see incoming phone call numbers displayed on the phone you need to have the Caller ID (CID) (also can be known as Calling Number Display -CND) facility enabled by your landline service provider.

Depending on your provider this is usually a subscription feature on a landline service.

If you haven’t previously requested the CID facility for your service and would like to have it, contact your landline service provider.

If your phone shows “private number” on every incoming call then you haven’t got CID enabled.

If your phone is connected to a VOIP service (phone over the internet connection) you may be able to enable the facility yourself by logging into the user interface of the modem and altering the phone settings as a lot of ISP provide the feature for free.

ajaline will be eternally grateful.