Battery usage not updating

After replacing my iPhone 6 battery with an ifixit replacement, the battery usage has not updated (in the settings menu where it shows which app is using how much battery).

It's been about a week and it still states, "battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes."

I have calibrated the battery (let it drain then charge to 100% without using it) and still no change.

I was very careful to not pry on any other parts so I don't believe there is any other damage. Everything else on the phone works fine.

Try 3Utools (Windows) or CoconutBattery (Mac OS) instead of the battery life apps on the app store.

Did you try a hard reset after the remplacement? Push the ON/OFF button and the Home button at the same time for 10 seconds until the phone restarts and you see the apple logo.

I'll check those apps out.

I have tried the hard reset a few times with no resolve. I have a replacement battery in the way. Maybe a faulty battery.

It could be a faulty battery and that is certainly the logical thing to try next. However, I would also look at the area surrounding the battery connector again, this time with magnification. The components in that area are very tiny, less than 1 mil X 0.5 mil so even though you may think everything is okay, you probably wouldn't notice anything wrong unless you have eagle eyes (which I, clearly, no longer have ;>)

I have ordered a replacement battery and will install and update once I finish.

Joseph Ponio will be eternally grateful.