Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Why is my charger never working and I bought it from a store

it won't ever work when i use it is it because I'm using a different charger?

@madisonhope47, madison, Try another compatible charger and if it works in your phone return the new charger as defective or not compatible with your phone. If problem persist with known good working charger the problem could be the battery faulty or poor connection(check battery with DVOM, disconnect battery clean connection Qtip dampened with 90%+ Isopropyl Alcohol) and reconnect correctly/charging

port dirty(check for and remove lint), check for damaged pins and straighten carefully with tooth pick, loose may have to be resoldered or replaced. If all looks good the charging chip on mother board likely faulty. Link below is a partial disassembly guide that may help. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

How to Replace Your iPhone 6 Battery

madison will be eternally grateful.