Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

Can you Setup an iPhone 7 Plus with a nonworking home button?

I have a donated iPhone 7 Plus with a torn home button cable. Not thinking, I factory reset the device (to remove any personal data left over on it after removing activation lock). This also reset the assistive touch setting. Is there anyway to bypass the home button funtion on setup screen to get assistive touch back on?

If the home button is ok but the cable is broken you can replace the 3d touch. This not so hard if you know what you´re doing. The home button is connected over the 3D Touch ribbon cable.

I can't see any reason...ohh..I get it not. As you need a working home button to get into iOS 10. You could always get a cheap home button, that should at least function as a home button, to get past it. Then again everybody and their mom is complaining about third party displays, and their home buttons

Not with the 7. It won't function at all.

You cannot replace a 7 home button. You MUST take it to Apple and pay $129 plus tax for a screen repair. Then you're good to go.

Scott Boehnlein will be eternally grateful.