High performance tablet computer released by Apple on November 11, 2015. Model A1584.

Anyone got back light schematics?

Looking for schematics for ipad pro 12.9 back light or anyone know where the LCD back light filters are located

As far as I know, there are no iPad Pro schematics available yet. I would assume that the backlight circuit will be similar to the iPad Air 2 although they are probably beefed up given the increased size of the Pro screen.

Full Disclosure: I haven't worked on a Pro 12.9 yet.

Perhaps someone who has worked on one will have more details.

Super Service every day!

You don't like it you don't pay!

Aaaaa ACME!

-The Three Stooges.

Most Helpful Answer

@danb89 here is the only thing I have thus far. Hopefully more to come in the near future.

Nice find, I'll have to bookmark this.

has some1 find a more detailed iPad Pro 12 schematics?

i need to buy some replacements for the coil and the data filters, but without specs is not possible :(

None available at this date and time. Your best bet is to look for the similar circuit in an iPad Air 2 and spec up if you think it's necessary (i.e. a pro 12.9" backlight circuit will probably need higher rating filters).

Dan will be eternally grateful.