Can't get past the Google verification page.

I forgot the pattern to my screen lock so I factory reset my tablet not knowing it would go to Google verification page. Well now I don't know my previously synced Google account so I can't get past this page. The tablet wasa Christmas gift from my girlfriend and yes I'm still with her so it's not stolen. I just can't remember the synced account to get in is there any way that u could reset it or help me to get in.

Only i bought the tablet and it was already reset, so have no idea about the previous account info

Most Helpful Answer

If emails you received on your tablet where the same as emails on your other devices, you need to use that account. Just type in your Gmail address and password.

If you forgot your password, do this: https://support.google.com/a/answer/3356...

Hope this helps!

I have the same problem right so I just need someone to guide me through it so I will know what to do next time or so I can help someone that needs help.

Trezlin Bosman will be eternally grateful.