Are iFixit replacment logic brds for iPhone 6 at risk of touch disease

probably a question for the iFixit crew.

I'm about to buy a new logic board for iPhone 6 as mine is suffering badly from touch disease, although I have never had the grey bar.

Just want to know if I buy a replacement logic board for an iphone 6 from iFixit if the touch IC's have been checked/re-soldered and so on.

Or could the same thing happen again.

Ok, so the board itself isn't at risk of touch disease, apples crappy frames for 6 and 6 plus are the issue. With that being said, iFixit does offer plates, to help keep the chips in place, as well as new soft covers, if you can't get the old one off and on without hassle

That's weird...can't seem to find em...and I asked for those new soft covers specifically!

Most Helpful Answer

Theoretically, it could. However, iFixit stuff is great quality. If your motherboard is affected by touch disease, it is backed by their awesome lifetime warranty. I don't know exactly where there sourced, but if I had to guess I'd say they came right from some new iPhones. Utmost quality.

Hope this helps!

pep073 will be eternally grateful.