An exclamation mark appears on every picture and I cannot text or mail

After a recent update on my iPhone 5s, I cannot text or email pictures. Every picture has an exclamation mark on the lower right hand corner and when I try to send any picture, and "error message" occurs.

Help please????

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

For pictures and videos that have the exclamation point in the bottom right corner, all you have to do is watch one of your videos and it will force everything to load. After you watch a video, check your pictures and see the result :)

The above post worked for me thank you!!

This definitely helped. Thank you

This worked like a charm! Thank you :)

Thank you so much!!! I’ve been trying to figure how to fix this forever!!

This totally worked! Been struggling with this for months.

janie.balthrop, Found this info. at the links below. Exclamation mark on the lower right hand corner of pic,s, could mean that your are using iCloud Photo library, and the specific photo’s full-size original could not be loaded from iCloud. This could be due to lack of a network connection, or it could be file corruption on iCloud’s end. View the links below for more info.. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/comments...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-circ...

What worked for me is to disable battery saving mode.

<English> I've been searching for the answer on google and youtube also in this community but didn't find one. And now i'm sharing you one of the solution that i accidently found (sorry for bad english, grammar & etc.)

1. Go to Settings

2. Tap Apple ID

3. Tap iCloud

4. Find iCloud Backup

5. Switch off iCloud Backup

6. And then switch back on

7. Tap "Back Up Now"

- it should appear Backing Up... on a horizontal line (loading line, we all familiar w/ it)

- under the horizontal line, written Estimating time remaining...

- Tadaa! all you've to do is wait for your iPhone backing up your data.

Good luck

LH

<Bahasa Melayu> Aku dah try cari solution utk benda ni dkt google, youtube and dkt community ni & tak jumpa ape2 pon. Aku decide main tekan2 je and.... aku dpt solution dia

1. Pergi dekat Settings

2. Tekan Apple ID

3. Tekan iCloud

4. Cari iCloud Backup

5. Tutup iCloud Backup

6. Lepastu buka balik.

7. Tekan Back Up Now

- Patutnye dia akan keluar Backing Up... dekat atas loading line

- Dekat bawah loading line tu ada tertulis Estimating time remaining...

- Tada! sekarang kau tinggal nak tunggu iPhone kau 'Back Up' kau punya data

Good luck

LH

This fixed my phone.. Thank You

THANK YOU.

Nothing else worked, I tried everything.

Does this happen while connected to both WiFi AND through 4G? I would try turning off your data and see if it sends OK while connected to only wifi.

Check your APN settings under "cellular" and see if it's connected and set up correctly for your carrier

This means that the photo is a compressed version of the original version which is on iCloud. This may cause the photo to be slightly blurred or have a delay whilst loading. This is to save storage when you are low on it.

To get rid of this, go onto Settings —> Photos then click Download and Keep Originals. This should get rid of it. iCloud will tell you if you have sufficient storage to that.

Ive just tried this step. Its saying I dont have enough space. Can someone email me in regards to this. Im so struggling right now.

Sheinice@yahoo.com

If photo is available on WiFi but not data (shows exclamation mark) go to settings/photo/ mobile data and turn it on. When off you can only see iCloud photos via WiFi

janie.balthrop will be eternally grateful.