Third generation of the Integra, the last of which would be called "Integra" in North America.

How do I reset my stock radio?

changed my battery and now the radio is locked, how do i unlock it?

These radios came with a five digit code as an anti-theft feature. You have to enter the code after you disconnect the battery. Originally the car would have come with a small card that had the number on it. If you got any original paperwork or manuals with the car, it might be in there.

You can get the code from your local dealership. They'll find the serial number of the radio and the VIN of the car, and look up the code.

Another thing to try is to look at the fuse box cover or inside the glove box. You're looking for something that says "RC xxxxx" where the RC stands for radio code and the xxxxx is the code. Some dealers marked the cars with the codes before they went out, so they didn't have to look them up each time the car came in for service.

+ Irish or Edinburgh Scottish yeast in an oatmeal stout?

Either, but I'd lean toward the White Labs Scottish based on the things their site says about it. I'm actually going to have to try that yeast out sometime, it sounds really good.

I've used the British, English, London & Irish but have not tried the Edinburgh yet. 90% of the yeasts I use are White Labs. Won my first competition medals 12-14 years ago but everyone became a hop head so I quit competition except for my meads.

For ALL Honda & Acura, if you lost the card with your code, do not pay the car dealership or some grimy website to get the radio codes for you your OWN car! Some dealers will give it to you for free, & some post it in the glove box or in the user manual...

*Get VIN # (17#s) of the car and Serial # (8#s) to the radio and then go to www.radio-navicode.acura.com Awesome site that tells you how to do everything and they dont charge you $25 just to look on a computer! They will ask your phone#, zip code, email.

My 1994 Integra LS had the 5 digit radio code on a small white sticker on the back / underside of the large fuse box top cover, located under the hood of the car, just behind the ABS system - near the right side firewall of the car. 5 digits, no number higher than 6. Radio works fine, once again!

I know this is a really old question but I just reset the factory stereo in my 1994 Integra and figured I could contribute some useful info.

If you don't have the original manual you can look for a white sticker with two numbers on it. The top 5 digit number is the radio code and the lower one is the radio serial number.

I've seen the sticker on the outside of the glove box on the left side. I found mine on the bottom of the ashtray after I removed it to clean it out.

If that doesn't work your only option is to have a Honda/Acura dealership give you the code for your specific car (based on the VIN number).

There is an additional trick to know if you believe you have the correct code but it isn't going through or if you have used up your 5 tries to get the correct code. Unplugging the radio antenna allows for unlimited tries and opens up a softer security mode for the radio codes. I have to do this every so often on my 2003 TL as the ipod -> CD changer adapter somehow messes with the radio security settings.

You can give your dealer a ring, give him your VIN and serial number. That's all he will need from you to give you your radio code. I know there are some dealers that give the information for free, but in some cases, they ask for a fee.

If you're not ready to do this, I suggest you check out unlockradiocodes.com. My car battery died on me a couple of days ago and my radio was rendered useless as a result. They were kind enough to give me my code and the guides in their website helped me a great deal as I’m not much of a car person. My radio is working again now so I can definitely vouch for their service. It was free too (just had to fill out a survey!)

I have my code, but when I turn on the radio, the display doesn't turn on to see the word "code" to enter it. Could this have anything to do with the fuse? Or is my radio toast?

Please my acura mdx 2004 radio code is missing.though the radio is on now,how can I retrieve the code for future use

sweeneyracer will be eternally grateful.