The first model of iPhone, Model A1203 with 4, 8, or 16 GB capacity and an aluminum back. Repair requires a significant amount of prying, and may require some soldering.

Step by step guide for replacement of LCD screen?

I got a iPhone 1st generation that is in perfect working order but the screen is cracked and some of the pixels are bad. I ordered a new LCD screen kit for it but cannot seem to find a step by step guide pertaining to how to install it. Does anyone know of any? Also how hard is this task?

iPhone 1st Generation Display Assembly Replacement Very difficult

Oh okay. This shouldn't be too bad because I switched out the logic board before. But one question I do have is do I need glue to reattach the white wires? If so what kind? I remember this being an issue last time because I had to pull them away from the glue and it didn't work anymore because it wasn't sticky when I went to put them back on. Any advice on that?

Sarah will be eternally grateful.