Coffee spill cable fryed, what does this cable do.
I have a Macbook where there was a coffee spill, the mac was tried powering on and not shot off right away :( I took everything apart and there was a little corrosion around where the screen connector "i have cleaned it with isopropyl and nothing to see now. Just to the left of the screen connector there is a little cable witch have some nasty melted plastic . On the cable it says J1.
I have tried disconnecting every thing but the fan cable and battery, it does not turn on using power button or the Debug pins. When i connect the mag-safe charger it goes green then yellow with or with out the battery connected.
Any suggestions what to do?
I have a cheap multimeter any reference measure point i can test?
MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display Early 2015
great, it booted up with the battery and psu and speakers connected "doooo so i could hear the chime :)" . But no lcd backlight Is there a fuse ?
A picture of the connector it had some corrosion and some of the contacts are a a bit dark in colour.
And thanks for the help so fare :)
Is this a good question?