The LG Optimus G was announced on September 19, 2012. It is a smartphone designed and manufactured by LG Electronics. In the US it is available through AT&T and Sprint. AT&T carries the 8-megapixel camera E970, Sprint offers it with a 13-megapixel-equipped LS970 model.

Stuck in recovery, can't reboot.

So this lg Optimus g won't exit recovery mode. I don't know it's past- don't know if rooted. When plugged in, it goes to lg logo, then black for a split second, then to lg logo again, then to reovery. I can move the buttons, but when I select something nothing happens. How could I re-flash the entire system, the rom, recovery, etc?

Most Helpful Answer

Enter Recovery Mode on Rooted Android devices

This is the easiest way that can be completed.

From Google Play you need to download a tool on your device.

So, access the Play Store and search for the Quick Boot tool.

You can manually download the app by using the link from here.

Install the tool on your phone / tablet.

Run the same.

From the menu that will be displayed (Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader and Power Off) select “recovery”.

Now your handset will be rebooted into recovery mode, so that’s it.

Enter Recovery Mode on Locked Android devices

In order to succeed with these steps, you will need access to a computer or notebook.

Your handset and its USB cable should also be there.

Your phone must have USB debugging option enabled.

On your computer Android SKD must be installed -> learn how to install Android SDK on Windows or learn how to set

up ADB on MAC OS X / Linux.

Connect your device with the computer by using its USB cable.

On your computer navigate through the Fastboot folder.

There open a command prompt window.

On the cmd window type: “adb reboot recovery”.

Good, now your handset will automatically enter in recovery mode menu.

Perfect, the tutorial has been completed. Now you know how to enter recovery mode on rooted and locked Android

devices. So, go ahead and use the recovery menu for making Nandroid backups, for installing custom ROMs firmware or

for making other complex and powerful operations. If you need help, or if you have something to share with us or with

other users, don’t hesitate and use the comments field from below. We will then assist you as soon as possible.

It is already in recovery mode, how do I reinstall the rom and get it out of the bootloop?

Gigabit87898 will be eternally grateful.