Sony Xperia M4 aqua was released 2015, June. With a Size of 5.0 inches, it was operated in Android OS, v5.0.1. Sony Xperia m4 Aqua has internal of both 8 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB (E2306) And it has 13 MP Primary Camera and a 5MP Secondary Camera. This phone has a non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.

Black screen but phone still works

I lost my sony xperia m4 aqua on the ground and then the screen turned blank. It still works. I can feel vibrations by touching the screen and hear the sounds but the screen is black. I tried everything like the secret restart tingi but its still black. Iw had the phone for 1-2 years and never use it on water much so its no water problem. I know everybody sais to go see a fixer but its too expensive. Is there a way to do it myself somehow? Please help!!!

Most Helpful Answer

A black screen is usually caused by a hardware problem with your sony xperia series , so there usually isn't a quick fix. That being said, a software crash can cause your phone display to freeze and turn black, so let's try a hard reset to see if that's what's going on.

What do you mean by hard reset?

I have this problem too

please help me

try doing this

Faris Ahmed will be eternally grateful.