The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Phone stuck in bootloop,

I have a customer's phone and the device keeps flashing the apple logo. I've tried to enter recovery mode but its unresponsive. I've tried replacing the battery but either the phone wont turn on or the problem continues.

To be clear, the apple logo shows up for 3 to 5 seconds then will turn off for another 3 to 5 seconds then repeats. When i connect the phone to the computer it isnt recognized. Anyone have any leads?

Sounds like a battery issue to me. The logic board is fine, but newer iPhones won't boot, if there's no battery power connected, even when the Lightning dock is. Watch out, keep playing that way, and you'll fry the u2ic

iPhone 5c Battery Replacement

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery Image

I tried different batteries. 6 to be exact. 4 kept the bootloop going and 2 just flat out didnt work. I thought it was a batter issue too but it doesnt solve the problem.

Have you tried 3utools.com if that doesn't work, you can try dfu restore

Tried, but unresponsive.

Then you'll have to put it into dfu and restore the phone to a backup

Desmond Waters will be eternally grateful.