Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Where to buy good quality iPhone screens in Europe

Hi guys,

I am running a small mobile phone repair business. It is going quite OK but encounter some issues when I repair Apple phones mainly due to screen replacement. I have frequent return repairs because of the bad quality screens which stop working after some time or become unresponsive etc. Usually I order screens from eBay and choose the cheapest option since then I could offer affordable price for the customers (I inform them as well about the quality) and it is easier to compete with competition. But now I could see that this is not the best option. Therefore I would like to offer OEM quality screens but the problem is I could not find trustworthy supplier located in Europe. I know that etradesupply,com has to offer different kind of grades when it comes to iPhone screens but I can not afford to wait so long for the items to arrive.

I would really appreciate if someone who is running phone repair business in Europe could tell me where I could find to buy good quality iPhone screens. Thanks.

Most Helpful Answer

Well, Depending on the price, iFixit is trustworthy when it comes to selling quality sceens.

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone

I'm not sure where they are but I dont thing their shipping is very long.

There is also this site, they have parts for cheap, im not sure about the shipping, but the parts still should be good quality.

http://www.powerbookmedic.com/iPod-Parts...

Check aliexpress.com, this is very close to the source. There are customer reviews on the manufacturers regarding quality.

I do knotw aliexpress but I really do not want to pay high import taxes. :)

What about ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, amazon.co.uk, or amazon.de?

Finding where to buy is not a problem. I know all these sites and bought screens from them before. But mostly when buying from these sites the quality of the screens is quite poor therefore my original question was where to buy good near OEM quality screens in Europe.

Karolis will be eternally grateful.