Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

unable to charge temperatureis to low

ive done had my phone for a year now. never had this problem but now it poping up everytime i put my phone on the charger. so how can i fix that.

From an older thread:

"Charging paused, battery temp too LOW!?"

"there is a problem with the charging port flex. first make sure its securely connected to the board. also make sure the flex for the home button is plugged in properly to the charging port. if everything is plugged in fine than you need to replace the charging port flex. if that does not work try the following diff battery or diff charger."

The Samsung Galaxy J7 has a soldered on charging port to logic board like the Samsung Galaxy S3.

It either needs to be replaced or pins need to be realigned + resoldered.

My son’s phone had the same problem, but the fix was to push the SIM card in all the way. Somehow it got shifted out of place.

Aaron Fox will be eternally grateful.