What is the adhesive for keyboard etc?

trying to repair my MBP after serious coffee spill - had to clean the keyboard plastic layer pieces and remove the microphone - i'm wondering what kind of adhesive was used there - it appears to be some kind of mild clear silicon gel... am i correct? been looking around but can't find an answer.

any other general advice is welcome but not necessary.



Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment