Shuts off randomly, replaced battery, still will not start or restore.

The phone would restart randomly and/or shut down completely even when showing at least a half charge. It became worse and completely shut off and would not start past the apple logo screen.

I replaced the battery. Phone will not start past the apple screen. I attempted to restore , the phone attempts to restore with the progress bar under the apple and then I get "error 9" in iTunes saying phone cannot restore.

Any ideas what is probable broken?

Probably a bad replacement battery. It is hard to find good batteries so I recommend buying one from iFixit.

And use 3UTools (http://www.3u.com/) to exit recovery mode boot loop, the system software on the phone is probably still fine.

Thanks for your response, The battery is good from iFixit. I backed out of the restore loop with Wondershare. The phone just tries to start up normally and never gets past the apple icon screen; it then blacks out and starts over again.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Then put it into dfu and restore the phone

I can't get it into DFU mode. This thing just keeps powering on the Apple screen and then restarting over and over to the same screen.

change ur old battery or update ur software

Thomas Zerbarini will be eternally grateful.