Buzzing sound 2008 Nissan Altima

Can anyone give me an idea what this sound can be? 2008 Nissan Altima. 200K. Sounds louder on the left driver side. Sounds only at low speed. Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjSWmjM...

Donny R , Could be a few things, splash shield rubbing on wheel, brake backing plate/shield loose/rubbing, Bad wheel bearing, CV(constant velocity joint) faulty, loose bracket, sticking brake caliper, internal gear/bearing worn in transmission/differential, etc., etc.. Perhaps jack the front of car up, support on stands safely and carefully try running in gear to make sure the noise is coming from driven wheel/axle area and not from engine compartment. If noise indeed from left front wheel, would be a good idea to pull the wheel off just to see if any thing seems to be rubbing/damaged/worn. If not familiar or wanting to do the diagnosing yourself have a good local shop have a look and estimate repair. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

UPDATE TO REPLY

I have checked through some forums with similar issue, if noise is there only when car is being driven and equipped with the CVT transmission, CVT may be the issue. If noise is there when car in park and can be heard when engine rev's increase could be a water pump bearing/pulley/belt or similar requiring replacement. Really though if not a trained ear still can not rule out some of the above possibilities. You should probably take the car in and have it diagnosed by a good local shop or transmission shop.

Jacked up the car . And sound like the the sound is coming from under the engine area.

Donny R will be eternally grateful.