Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

Unit does not power up

Description:

The light on the front of the Xbox no longer lights up and the unit does not power up nor does it attempt to. It is completely dead.

The power brick has an orange light so I don't believe it is bad, just in the power save mode. I followed the steps to reset the power to no avail.

Question:

Curious to know other's thoughts on the possible issue(s). Unit worked fine one day and then the next it just didn't power up

have you tried inserting a disc into the machine, your machine may spring to life, this will indicate either a faulty front plate or RF PCB.

Yes. No change.

It seems that the, unit is not receiving any power out of curiosity have you tried pugging in another outlet?

Yup, multiple outlets have been tested. Followed Microsft's guide first which goes through a few things to reset power and so forth. next item is trying to find a buddy that I can use their power cable to see if that works.

Have you tried another power cord? Try with a power bar too.

myersavionics will be eternally grateful.