Sim Card ERROR Searching for signal after factory reset?

So I got my phone out of recovery error mode but still no service. I got internet when at home and logged on to my home modem but after about 15min no more cell phone service. Keeps displaying "searching" already tried a new sim card but still the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Tried but no luck.

Try Settings --> General --> Reset --> Reset Network Settings

Tried but no luck neither.

Most Helpful Answer

SIM card is not related to signal searching in any way. Sync your clock by connecting to a wifi, reboot your phone, if still not working, cellular subsystem problem.

Sim Reader could be possibly bad try opening the phone and cleaning the Gold Contacts with a little electrical grade rubbing alcohol make sure to have the device off when doing so let try and reassemble the device. If this doesnt fix the issue A new Sim reader on the main board would be nessasary.

I think you are correct that the sim reader is the problem, not going to start opening an iphone lol. I tried an eras iPhone and it won't go further than Hello and country/language settings. So just got a new one.

nvankerkhove will be eternally grateful.