Can't get into recovery / download mode. "No command"
I've been trying to fix an S5 for a friend's parents, but no luck so far.
The phone turns on and goes straight into the "No command" screen, which flickers every 2 seconds or so
Things I've tried:
- Tried to boot into recovery or download mode. All key combinations end up in the "No command" screen again
- Tried several key combinations while in the "No command" screen to bring up a menu. Nothing works.
- Tried various batteries / cables to see if that would make a difference
- Tried hooking it up to my pc. Phone is not recognized (I don't even get the usb sound)
- Tried a usb jig, but that does nothing and the phone doesn't start
- Tried draining the phone of all power and charged it again
Any suggestions on how to fix this or where to find an answer would be much appreciated.
Edit: video of the phone in question. https://youtu.be/uHNM-9j4ZmY
Is this a good question?