Screen connectors don't fit

Hey can someone help me please?! I bought an iphone 6s replacement screen for my iphone 6s because the screen is broken... And I just switched all the parts from the old screen onto the new one! And as Im about to put the 4 conectors back in well they dont fit?! Can anyone help me please?

If it has 4 connectors as you say you got the iPhone 6 screen replacement. The 6s only has 3 connectors.

First, you should probably verify the model of your phone and make sure you've got the right part. I'm pretty sure a fully assembled iPhone 6s display should have three connectors, not four.

Next, compare the new display with the old display. Are they identical? Are the connectors physically different? Sometimes the display ribbon cables get folded in the wrong order so they won't line up properly, and in that case it's a simple matter of carefully reorganizing the cables so they line up with their sockets.

Let us know what you find and maybe we can help further. Good luck!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I bought an Iphone off someone and they said it was an Iphone 6s and I believe them and I ordered and Iphone 6s Screen.. My phone is actually an iphone 6. I ordered a Iphone 6 screen and it has all turned out well! Thanks mate.

This happens with aftermarket displays. The connector socket cables won't fit in the connector sockets. Or the stupid foam sticker on the cable is misaligned, and it deeks me out, can't get em on properly. I do agree with @jeffsu lets make sure you got the right part. Also when you put the connector cables on, push down on the side, not middle, then the other side

I think i ran into the same problem the iPhone 6s plus has touch button cable built into digitizer the iphone 6 plus has it in the metal that covers digitizer . Live and Learn.

Correct me if im wrong. Haven't been able to verify. But reordered made sure model # for my phone was listed. All is well.

I bought a new screen for my iPhone 6, and it says on the package it’s for iPhone 6, and it all fit, and I transferred the parts over to the new screen. But the middle connector to plug the screen in won’t plug in. The home button connector and the other two will connect just fine, but the middle one won’t connect. Any ideas?

That just happened me, in case you didn’t figure it out You need to remove the metal back cover and readjust the cable attached to tha metal cover. This actually slots in the middle of the 2 main cables on the new screen. I think I fkd my main board as I tried starting it up knowing that they didn’t sit properly.

Hey I kinda have the same problem but I don’t get what you mean by removing the metal back cover. You’re not talking about the cover of the screen cable right?

I think he means the metal bracket covering the connecters I've replaced screen and ribblle cables for the screen were two long and had to fold them a little witch prevent me from putting the metal bracket back on over connecters

Can an iPhone 6s with two connectors work on an iPhone 6s with three slots?

iPhone 6s should have two horizontal connectors one for display and the other for front camera then the vertical one which is used for connecting the home button.

If you only see two connectors on the replacement screen that is correct for the 6S as it just means the front camera isn't installed yet which can be transferred from the old screen.

Always remember to disconnect battery before screen replacement :) Hopefully the repair repair goes well.

Kaya Rezende will be eternally grateful.