Screen connectors don't fit

Hey can someone help me please?! I bought an iphone 6s replacement screen for my iphone 6s because the screen is broken... And I just switched all the parts from the old screen onto the new one! And as Im about to put the 4 conectors back in well they dont fit?! Can anyone help me please?

First, you should probably verify the model of your phone and make sure you've got the right part. I'm pretty sure a fully assembled iPhone 6s display should have three connectors, not four.

Next, compare the new display with the old display. Are they identical? Are the connectors physically different? Sometimes the display ribbon cables get folded in the wrong order so they won't line up properly, and in that case it's a simple matter of carefully reorganizing the cables so they line up with their sockets.

Let us know what you find and maybe we can help further. Good luck!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I bought an Iphone off someone and they said it was an Iphone 6s and I believe them and I ordered and Iphone 6s Screen.. My phone is actually an iphone 6. I ordered a Iphone 6 screen and it has all turned out well! Thanks mate.

This happens with aftermarket displays. The connector socket cables won't fit in the connector sockets. Or the stupid foam sticker on the cable is misaligned, and it deeks me out, can't get em on properly. I do agree with @jeffsu lets make sure you got the right part. Also when you put the connector cables on, push down on the side, not middle, then the other side

Kaya Rezende will be eternally grateful.