Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

Keyboard disappears everytime I use bluetooth

Well, the title says pretty much, everytime i connect my iPhone 7 to my headphones, my keyboard disappears. I can't text other people while I'm connected to my bluetooth headphones. This suddenly happened to me, it's my first time, and I have no idea how to fix this issue.

Someone told me to restore my iPhone, but that's what I don't want to do, I think that's unnecessary

I have the latest update, so I can't even update to a newer iOS.

EDIT: like suggested by another contributor, first you should try force rebooting your iPhone 7 (press and hold power button + volume down button until the phone restarts).

Then if that doesn't help, you should try to back-up your data, restore your iPhone, then test. If it is ok, then restore your data and test again.

And are you sure nothing happened that could have triggered this? Such as an update, or you buying new bluetooth earphones, or some liquid damage?

I thought your answer was good the first time. Just wanted to clarify the other guys answer

Thanks, and he's right. First step should be rebooting.

I tried rebotting, i got no results..

Go to your Bluetooth setting where you scan. Go to the setting symble next to the ipipoo one and click it. Then click audio, and call radio on, turn off bluetooth keyboard. Everything will be good then. Just had same problem and had to figure it out. Your welcome

Thank you Zachary. Will try it if I ever come across this.

Try doing a hard shutdown on your phone and this might fix it with out losing any data. I have never heard of this happening so I'm sorry if this does not help.

If you have any questions or concerns please comment below or email me at walker44805@gmail.com

Yeah that's what I meant thank you.

Having the same problem

hami will be eternally grateful.