Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Colored snow screen after screen replacement

Had iPhone 6+ screen replaced last year. it recently started looking like this. I can press on the case and it will be normal for awhile. But then it goes back to the snow. Bad connection , bad screen?

Mine did this today... looked like a screen issue and when I pressed the LCD where the screen connectors are it started to work again, took it apart to reseat all the connectors and it still does it. Did a reset on it (home key and lock) and now The LCD won't come on at all

iTunes recognises it and asks for a passcode.... before it switched off I was able hold the home key and get the Siri noise however I can't get that either now

It's most likely a bad screen, if you want to confirm you can open the phone up yourself and check the screen connectors. There should be a metal plate on top of those connectors covering on the logic board.

Guide to open up phone and additionally replace screen.

iPhone 6 Plus Front Panel Replacement

Where to get a replacement screen to DIY:

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

breeze50 will be eternally grateful.