My laptop is not connecting to any Internet.

I have hair i3 prime minister laptop. It is not connecting to any WiFi or evo net. It is actually connected but it's showing 'no internet, secured'. My WiFi is working on other cell phones, only my laptop is not working the same internet. Please help me with it.

Have you tried to restart it?

Try connecting through ethernet

You need to find out whats going on before making an answer

Exactly. This troubleshoots it. The goal is to see if it is the computer's WiFi chip's connection or the router.

then make this a comment. troubleshooting steps are comments. Answers are when you know whats wrong and how to fix it.

If your computer connects to the WIFI but shows no internet connection then check the name and password you used. Check to see if the connection is automatic or if it needs to be set to a particular protocol. You can also try deleting the connection, rescan and connect to it again. Also, try updating the drivers for the wireless device.

I think... That the laptop doesn't want to connect to flippin internet lol

Loololooollll

same with mine... my laptop can connect to the wireless modem but it won't allow internet access. But when I use my phone's hotspot, it can do so without issues. hmmm.

pirh khan will be eternally grateful.