The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

does fixit offer a logic board upgrade.?

does fixit offer a logic board upgrade.? More memory?

autolitre there is really no upgrade for the memory. all you can do is replace your logicboard with one that has a larger capacity. If you are already maxed out,i.e. AT&T at 32GB then there is nothing you can do. Check on here to see what ifixit has currently in stock.

iPhone 5c Logic Board Image

Product

iPhone 5c Logic Board

$59.95

Most Helpful Answer

Well...sorta. I mean you gotta pay for a whole new board. I guess it could be worth it, to the right person. It was worth it for me to pay $40 for my 6S to look like a 7, with a glowing Apple logo. Could be worth it for you to upgrade to a "better"board

Also my cameras been super blurry, since I got this aftermarket display. This thing sucks!!

It actually does I tried it before and did an iCloud backup and it work perfectly.Here is a guide to replace it hope it helps!

autolitre will be eternally grateful.