Problem with iPhone after battery replacement

I just replaced the battery in my iPhone 5s and at this point everything appears to be functioning normally. The only problem I am having is that it appears the battery monitor at the top right of the screen is not accurately displaying the correct battery percentage. It is only reading 100%.

Any thoughts on why this is and how I might be able to fix it? Kinda sucks not knowing how much battery I have left.

Hi David,

This could be an issue with the replacement battery itself, try putting in your old battery, and see if it resolves the issue, if so, it is the replacement battery.

You also may have knocked off some tiny capacitors right next to the battery connector, and would need to be put back or replaced. :-)

David York will be eternally grateful.