No Title (You should edit this question)

Ok, what basically happened to my iphone was i forcefully threw it because i was really mad, then i saw my IPhone 5 the phone itself and the Digitizer was detached but the ribbon cable was still attatched i could see that when i click the internal home button not the one on the screen theres this white light on the LCD screen but the Digitizer was just pitch black i looked at a few videos to put the screen back into the IPhone si saw a solution i was told to put the screen in the IPhone put my IPhone face down to its back and then i put force on the back, before i did that i turn my IPhone 5 off by holding the IPhones power button the the home button for over 8 seconds it was turned off no light on the LCD, after i done the solution the top right of the screen was not fully in the IPhone, after that, i tried turning the phone on but, no sign of light on the LCD screen, i didn't know what to do i was clueless and when i tried using the vibration toggle i felt no vibration, but, when i tried connecting it to Itunes it detechted my device but it said to connect to (Devices Name) please respond to the device, but i didn't know what to do, my phone had to no passcode so i just thought of clicking the home button to unlock the iPhone but still, asked me to respond..... please help me :(

From what you have said, the screen is really in bad condition, digitizer and LCD cables are most likely severely teared which means the screen needs to be replaced for the phone to work again.

If you want to do it yourself you can buy the screen from iFixit here:

iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer

Guide to perform a screen replacement on your phone:

iPhone 5 Front Panel Replacement

iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Tech Pro will be eternally grateful.