Model A1419 / Late 2013 / 3.2 & 3.4 GHz Core i5 or 3.5 GHz Core i7 Processor

iMac 27 late 2013 won't power on

My iMac won't power on. I've tried all the simple stuff - power is good, reset SMC, but still no avail. What can I do next? I'm tech savy and have worked on computers my whole life but never has an issue with my macs like this before. Any next steps would be greatly appreciated!

Just to make sure I'm not making a simple mistake - what I'm pointing to on the logic board is the LED's correct?

Tell us what the LED diagnostics light to the right of the RAM slots are indicating.

LED 1 - Indicates that the trickle voltage from the power supply is detected by the main logic board. This LED will remain ON while the iMac is connected to the AC power. The LED will remain on even when the computer has been shut down or put to sleep. The LED will turn off only if the AC power is disconnected or the power supply is faulty.

LED 2 - Indicates that the main logic board has detected proper power from the power supply when the computer is turned on. This LED will be ON when the computer is turned on and the power supply is working correctly.

LED 3 - Indicates that the computer and the video card are communicating. This LED will be ON when the computer is communicating properly with the video card. If LEDs 1 and 2 are ON and you heard the startup sound, but LED 3 is OFF, then the video card might be installed incorrectly or need replacement.

LED 4 - Indicates that the computer and the LCD display panel are communicating. This LED will be ON when the computer is turned on and video signal is being generated. If the LED is ON and there is no image on the LCD display panel, the LCD display panel or inverter might be installed incorrectly or need replacement.

Do I have to open the machine to see those lights?

Yes you do. But first please tell us all the symptoms and why you think the power is good. What lights, and sounds are you getting?

Basically I get no power whatsoever. I've tried new outlets, ensured there was power with a lamp plugged in first, new power cable to computer, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Everything I've tried results in no charge on the iMac. No power, no lights, no sounds, no fans, no hard drives.

I'd go for the power supply first:

iMac Intel 27" EMC 2639 Power Supply Replacement

Thanks! That's what make sense to me too - I'll let you know how it goes! Once I get to it is there any guide to determine if it's a good power supply or not?

Luke will be eternally grateful.