A wide range of repair guides and support for the consumer-grade laptop computer line by Toshiba.

How do I turn my mouse pad back on

I accidentally cut my mouse pad off and I do not know how to get it back working again

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Click the Start button, and type in Mouse. Click on Mouse to open it, click on Device Settings. You should be able to enable and disable the Touchpad

Most Helpful Answer

hi..

you mean touch PAD.. ? look at functional Key... there is an option to enable /Disable touch pad.. some model laptop its on F5

Thanks yes touch pad I tried at 5 and that function key did not work do you happen to know I have a satellite Toshiba

I also had the same issue. I could sign on to my Toshiba Satellite laptop but could NOT see the mouse cursor. F5 is the key. You can try hitting it and the space bar key, or it and Windows key Or it and CTRL key. I did all of those and got back my mouse cursor. I'm not positive which one combination did it. It did work.

webber.andrea68 will be eternally grateful.