Android smartphone with a 5.15" 1080p display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. First released in 2016.

Phone not turning on, no leds blinking at all!

My mi 5 was rooted and was installed with aosp rom. I downloaded a battery calibration app, where it was instructed to start calibration and then when the phone switches off it should be charged to a 100 percent. I had unplugged my phone at 97 percent, but I couldn't switch it back on. There were no leds or anything. I also tried to charge it but now it wouldn't show anything . How can I fix it?

me too i have the same problème.

I had a similar problem, my phone turned of and I wasn't able to turn it on, or charging, there wasn't any leds.

I repaired it by opening my phone (very easy) and unpluged an repluged the battery connector.

I think there is a generic default with xiaomi mi5 battery...

Hope it helps !

Wow great answer Geoffrey had the same exact problems and followed your advice found a tutorial on how to disassemble a xiomi 5 on you tube opened it unplugged replugger the battery and now it works !!!!!

Thanks again Geoffrey I how you a beer !

Hi

Try yo flash marshmallow roms via fastboot or mi flash

Fragout Gaming will be eternally grateful.