Wireless gaming headset released in October 2014. The Astro A50 (Model: 3AS50-PSW9N-383) can be used with the XBOX1, PS3, PS4, PC, and Mac.

Can anyone find the usb charge port for this?

I think my a50 charge port is bad and it is not powering on with several cable connections i've tried. Any ideas on how I can find a replacement charge port to see if it works?

well you can go on eBay and order a new charger port (but to get one that works open up the device and examine the piece and it should have a part number, enter that into the search bar on eBay and it should give you the item needed then when it arrives install it by first removing the old charger port and installing the new one by soldering it. Once this is done don't just test it right then wait 60 second then test the connection and walla it should work. if it doesn't work the you should take it to an electronics specialist and have it checked out or buy a new one). thanks hope it was what you needed!!!;)

i can not seem to find any charging ports that match on ebay. where can i find one??

Yeah no one seems to be able to find suitable alternatives either. Astro does not resell parts. Oh well.

I very much doubt that Astro will have a parts catalog. My charging port has worn down to the point of breaking, I will most likely open it up, and solder my own set of wires to have an externally mounted connector for charging. Maybe even make a magnetic connector system :D

Jackson Szeto will be eternally grateful.