The SwagTron T3, released in 2016, is a self-balancing hoverboard that features LED motion indicator lights, bluetooth speakers, a built-in carrying strap, and a 5-level battery indicator.

Why isn't my Swagtron's bluetooth working?

The music on my phone is not playing through the Swagtron's speakers.

Student iFixit Technical Writing Project

Can I say I can't believe that that's a feature of this thing! But I suppose that's why it's called a Swagtron.

My son received the swagtron T580 for xmas. It worked for a few months and now will not connect to either Android or apple products via Bluetooth. Any suggestions? I have a choice of "Swagtron music" or just "Swagtron" but this one requires a password and it keeps telling me the password is wrong but one was never given or set up?

To turn on bluetooth, power on the Swagtron. Powering on the Swagtron should automatically turn on bluetooth on the hoverboard. On your mobile device, turn on bluetooth, then search for “Swagtron.” Select “Swagtron” to begin connecting. The Swagtron will make a sound when the devices have been successfully paired. To end the connection between the devices, turn off bluetooth on your mobile device.

If your bluetooth isn’t working, your device may be too far away from the Swagtron. Bring your device within 10 feet of the hoverboard and wait for the devices to reconnect. If the bluetooth still is not working, try disconnecting the hoverboard from your device and then reconnecting it.

It's not working

Hi just wondering if you ever found out what was wrong with your Hoverboard? I have the same issue and recalibrated the board and still no Bluetooth. I’ve only had it for two months and took care of it!

I have a swagtron t580 and had it for 2 months then the bluetooth stopped working I reset it re calibrate nothing works please help

Emily Richter will be eternally grateful.