The Swagtron T3, released in 2016, is a self-balancing hoverboard that features LED motion indicator lights, bluetooth speakers, a built-in carrying strap, and a 5-level battery indicator.

Why isn't my Swagtron's bluetooth working?

The music on my phone is not playing through the Swagtron's speakers.

Student iFixit Technical Writing Project

Can I say I can't believe that that's a feature of this thing! But I suppose that's why it's called a Swagtron.

To turn on bluetooth, power on the Swagtron. Powering on the Swagtron should automatically turn on bluetooth on the hoverboard. On your mobile device, turn on bluetooth, then search for “Swagtron.” Select “Swagtron” to begin connecting. The Swagtron will make a sound when the devices have been successfully paired. To end the connection between the devices, turn off bluetooth on your mobile device.

If your bluetooth isn’t working, your device may be too far away from the Swagtron. Bring your device within 10 feet of the hoverboard and wait for the devices to reconnect. If the bluetooth still is not working, try disconnecting the hoverboard from your device and then reconnecting it.

It's not working

Emily Richter will be eternally grateful.