Why are my wireless headphones not charging?

I have G-Cord AYM T004 and they are flashing red and blue slowly, which I think means it needs to charge, but I had them charging overnight and their normal charging time is 3 hours, they just aren't charging.

PC Laptop Batteries

Batteries for all the top PC brands, backed by our Quality Guarantee.

PC Laptop Batteries

Wearing your wireless headphones while charging, especially when in motion, can cause damage to the charging port. Check to see if the central five pin chip inside of the micro USB charging port on your headphones is loose. Use something plastic like a plastic fork tine to see if it wiggles inside of the charging port. If it is in fact loose in there, you can stuff a very small piece of paper, about 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch and then folded hot dog way, under the five pin chip to push it up, and when you plug it in *carefully* and use a little force to get it all the way in, it should be able to make the connection to the five connection points on your micro USB charging cable tip. Cheers to cheap fixes. I just did this to my headphones and they are currently charging away. Good luck.

This is why I love the internet. IT WORKED! God bless you and thanks!!!

YES!!! Ty!!! It’s charging!!!!

Most Helpful Answer

Drastar Striker, Very little info. to be found on G-Cord AYM T004 head phones. If under warranty return for repair/replacement/refund. The battery/cable/charger or charge port may be faulty damaged. Look in the charge port and blow/pick out(carefully) any dust/debri that may be causing an issue also look in the port for any damage or if it is loose. Try a different compatible charger/cord to see if that is the issue. If different compatible charger/cord does not fix and port looks/test good, the battery or connection could be bad, if able to clean battery connections and reconnect/install battery, still not charging battery probably faulty. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Drastar Striker will be eternally grateful.