I got a iPhone 6s screen is cracked and is it fix able please help me

Hi

i got a iPhone 6s and my phone is cracked and it went fuzzy last night now won't turn back on and won't charge :( is my phone fix able someone please help me

Here's link to cost of parts. Weigh those by how much the evil empire (Apple) and your best local repair shop does. If you have any questions. Please let us know

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

@simonkey , simone , link below shows how to replace the broken display on 6S and a link to a replacement display assy., which you can also do a search on for better pricing perhaps. When phone is apart you will have to visually check to see if other components are damaged also. If not comfortable attempting repair have a good local cell phone/computer repair shop have a look and estimate repair. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 6s Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer

simone will be eternally grateful.