Would the logic board fit my carrier?

I was wondering are the logic boards sold on ifixit website unlocked? I have Cricket Wireless as a carrier so I am unsure if it would work with the logic boards sold here since they are all AT&T, Verizon and Sprint.

Well since they are AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, they are not unlocked. Your best bet is to check ebay as you can find those board there.

But its probably easier to get a new phone as if yo were going to buy a mobo here, it would cost $170 USD where you cen get a new 5S for around $200-300 USD and there is no risk in damaging anything inside your phone during the process.

Kevin Lei will be eternally grateful.