iPhone 5 crazy touch

hi, the display on my iphone 5 has gone mad, writes on its own or does not respond alone opens app

Is it a Genuine screen or was it a replacement?

I had this problem when I replaced my one.

Regards

Ricard

Usually iPhone 5 (or any iPhone for this matter) that does "ghost touching" or "typing on its own" needs to have the display replaced.

Possible causes:

- Bad replacement screen assembly - the screen was replaced before and a poor copy screen was used;

- Damage from drop/liquid - the screen was original or replaced but was later damaged;

- Battery swollen, pushed it from inside and damaged it.

Try a reboot pressing together the home+power button until you see the apple logo appear. If that doesn't help there's not much you can do apart from changing the screen.

Peppe will be eternally grateful.