Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

Can't sign in to google account. Need to by-pass

Due to an abnormal factory reset can't use phone until signing into account. I don't remember what the sign in was and need to by pass google sign in. Phone is locked but I do have the IMEI. WHAT CAN I DO? Verizon was the carrier. I can get to the username and password. Page but no farther. Can somebody please help? Thanks

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Downgrade the samsung phone from nougat android 7.0 back to 6.x then use the FRP unlock bypass method linked here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/uni...

The two apks that are needed are:

- com.google.android.gsf.login_6.0.1-23_minAPI23(nodpi)

- com.rootjunky.frpbypass

Done it heaps of times on plenty of Samsung devices. For IMEI though a flashing box is required to reprogram / change IMEI if it's blocked.

What do you mean by "Frr IMEI though a flashing box is required"?

Each phone has a unique 15-digit IMEI number that is used to identify the phone for Sim card / Service Provider / 3G / 4G usage.

If that number is found to be barred / blocked / blacklisted you will not be able to use sim cards on that phone. Flashing box is for example a Z3X box which is used to change the IMEI on a phone to make it work again on sim cards.

Most Helpful Answer

Your phone is locked by the "Factory Reset Protection". This is basically a thing that makes your phone a brick should someone steal it, reset it, and try to use it. By brick I mean useless to the person who stole the phone, not the owner. If you knew you were going to reset the phone you should have deleted your google account from the "accounts" page in the settings before doing so if you didn't know your log in.

It's literally impossible for a consumer to bypass this lock. Even a repair shop will not be able to do it. Samsung have that ability locked up tighter than Fort Knox. Where I work there are only 6 people across both shifts, each had to get special permission from Samsung themselves to have the ability, so no chance.

Best thing you can do is try to reset your password like you would for any other site's login.

If you don't even know the email you used or anything then your last bet would be to try and talk to Verizon about it, I'm sure their facilities (similar to mine) have that ability. Or you could try contacting Samsung but I'm pretty sure they'll just shoot you down.

So if all else fails I would take it to Verizon and tell them your situation, and I would assume you have an account with them, and the phone is on that account, so then the IMEI would match up to you and they would identify you as the phone's owner and you might get somewhere. If for some reason you don't have it on an account with Verizon then I hate to say it but you're pretty much up $@$*'s creek, because that's the same situation a thief would be in at that point.

@benjamen50 The first line is a comment. The rest is an answer that needs to be voted up.

@jimjam95 Actually you are wrong. It's fairly easy to do. I have posted an answer explaining how to do this.

How to bypass google account for Samsung Galaxy S6

mausyd.1122 will be eternally grateful.