RCA Android tablet with detachable keyboard, identified by model number RCT6303W87DK.

battery drains when its at 100%

Well the viking pro lolipop is the best tablet in the usa but if you anywere play on it every 24 hours the when you plug in overnight and when it gets to 100% i unplug it

and it starts draining how do i fix it???

I too have an Android Viking pro 10 not more than a 8 months old and the battery will not hold a charge longer than 15 minutes. I have tried turn resetting the tablet back to factory, and turning everything off. But it still will not hold a charge longer than 15 minutes. I do not have the receipt anymore due to the Fire storm we had here last October in Santa Rosa ca. I have even asked for information as to were I can buy a battery if it is possible to replace but RCA or anyone will not give me that information. I have asked what the cost will be before shipping it back to RCA, but they will not even give me an estimate. It may be cheaper to purchase a new, but different brand of Tablet.

So does anyone have a clue as to were to buy a battery and or if it is even possible to replace them, or is this just a throwaway piece of technology? Thank you, to it may concern.

Android tablets don't actually turn off when you close them.

When your battery is fully charged try turning it off by holding the power button for a few seconds.

You could also try being proactive managing your power usage, turn off bluetooth, wifi and any background apps that you may have running.

coffeecreameranimations04 will be eternally grateful.