This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Everything works but the films r not coming out

The flash works, the lights on the camera works, even after I take a picture the sound of the film coming out is there but the film just won't come out . I changed new pack of film and still the same thing. I thought might be that pack so i changed another pack of new film. Still there the flash, then the sound but the film is Stuck and won't come out. Please help!

I never dropped it before, it was always well taken care of.

How do I eject the film? The film is not coming out. I have a Fujifilm Instax Mini

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!!

I have a similar problem! Except I initially put the film in backwards. Now it sounds like it wants to eject but nothing comes out

I have this problem but I accidentally Put it in back words

@bbluu0310 ,Baybie Luu , Found this info. at the ifixit trouble shooting link below.

If the film does not come out of the camera, check the back cover and film ejection slot and check if there is anything blocking the photo ejection slot. There is also a mechanical roller in the camera which is used to eject the film from the camera. Once the film is removed, release the shutter to determine if the roller is functioning properly.If camera still under warranty return for repair/replacement/refund. I will also post a link to show how to disassemble the camera to check for poor wire connections,dust,debri,etc. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Troubleshooting

Fujifilm Instax Mini Eight Camera Shell Replacement

I had the same issue, and I had to peel the little sticker off of the top so the film could make its way out.

I just peeled off the sticker and it still wouldn't come out

Thank you !!!! This was my problem too ....my 16 yr old loaded it and if I wouldn't have read these posts .. prob would've thrown the camera against the wall ?

Also put new batteries in ... Just in case

Also make sure you press the shutter before winding the “practice film” (aka the plain black film that’s not actually a picture) out.

Do you need the black film every time

My films were working just fine until now what do I do?

SAME HERE! What do we do??

I took the plastic shell off of mine and found that a screw had fallen out and gotten jammed under the lever that pushes the pictures out.

Check if there’s film in there, the same happened to me and I checked the film box thing and it wasn’t in there.once I put it in it worked again.

Hi…my instax square sq 6…are not opening…what would i do? Do i have to change the batteries?i just used it only once

Hi , my instax mini 9 just went off as soon as I changed the film, it’s not coming out and the black film isn’t coming out plus the film is stuck , please what do I do

My Polaroid keeps flashing. I put in a new roll and batteries but when I go to take a picture it starts flashing

My camera won’t let me take pics flash doesn’t come on, it won’t eject pics, and is stuck on s, my brother put the film in backwards and now jus won’t work at all. I changed batteries and still not working

my lomo instant camera is brand new and it makes a clicking noise whenever i try to take a picture. it’s brand new film and it won’t print anything out

Peel off the little black plastic sticker on top ...so film can come out

Hello, my instax mini 70 cannot read/recognise the film. I put a new film but it shows that zero photos left to shoot just like it was empty. What can I do?? Please help I ‘m leaving on holidays in a few days and I need it!!!

Bebe will be eternally grateful.