This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Everything works but the films r not coming out

The flash works, the lights on the camera works, even after I take a picture the sound of the film coming out is there but the film just won't come out . I changed new pack of film and still the same thing. I thought might be that pack so i changed another pack of new film. Still there the flash, then the sound but the film is Stuck and won't come out. Please help!

I never dropped it before, it was always well taken care of.

@bbluu0310 ,Baybie Luu , Found this info. at the ifixit trouble shooting link below.

If the film does not come out of the camera, check the back cover and film ejection slot and check if there is anything blocking the photo ejection slot. There is also a mechanical roller in the camera which is used to eject the film from the camera. Once the film is removed, release the shutter to determine if the roller is functioning properly.If camera still under warranty return for repair/replacement/refund. I will also post a link to show how to disassemble the camera to check for poor wire connections,dust,debri,etc. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Troubleshooting

Fujifilm Instax Mini Eight Camera Shell Replacement

Baybie Luu will be eternally grateful.