Changed battery yesterday. Worked fine. Now dead. Does not charge

So I changed the screen and battery yesterday. Worked as a champ for awhile. Then it died. I put it in the charger. It shows the apple logo for about 2 seconds and then just "dies" black screen but with some light in it. When I remove the charger it dies completely. What could be wrong?

[video|799] Does not seem to be working still...

Newp. He fried the u2ic with an aftermarket charging cable. Probably the battery as well. A few of us here do have board level repair shops, but we're not allowed to rep ourselves here. iPad Rehab is the best and they have a mail in service

Defective Battery Replace it with a new one.

But I just replaced it with a new one from Ifixit...

Sometimes they are defective not every battery is without fault i still get defective ones from time to time im just telling you what it is trust me its a bad defective battery

Great thanks!

gustaf stangel will be eternally grateful.