Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

Phone app crashes every time I try to make a call.

Every time I try to make a call, before I even dial the phone app crashes. Yet I'm able to receive calls, just not make an outgoing call.

@mongo19696 , Don, Try to find the phone app clear cache then erase data and press OK, then try to make a call. If this does not do it, possibility other App/software could be corrupt and a Hard reset may solve the issue. Hard Reset will erase all of your data. 1st link is more trouble shooting info. for you to check out and th 2nd link pick your device to see how to perform Hard reset. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://devicehelp.boostmobile.com/docume...

I didn't want to go thru the hassle of reinstalling all apps after hard reset method. Instead I simply installed

True Phone from the PlayStore. and now the phone part of my phone is customizable and works even better than the phone app that came stock on the phone.

Don Mathison,,that is great that the issue is resolved, thanks for posting back.

Don Mathison will be eternally grateful.