My iPhone 5s wont power on

Please ,

i was charging my iphone 5s then the screen went off and it restarted but it was not able to boot to the screen again.. when i insert charger then apple sign will come and go then the screen light will be on but immediately i unplug the charger then it goes off again...

please i need help

Could be battery...I'm thinking u2ic. Take it to a local repair shop. They'll have battery's and tools on hand. That can rule out the battery. If you wanna pay them, you can there. Or if you wanna do it yourself, here's parts and labor

iPhone 5s Battery Replacement

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery

If it's not battery, it's u2ic. Board level repair. Not for a novice. Very easy to mess up. I hear iPad Rehab does good work

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery Image

richard safo will be eternally grateful.