How to remove the circle gray spots in the screen of iPod?

Has gray circle spots in the screen and the edge of the circles has a yellowish color.

- how to removed that without opening the iPod touch? And also without deleted the files inside of the iPod touch?

It is a defective LCD, it had developed grey spots and unfortunately you will have to open it up to fix it.

Those are dead spots in the digitizer. You are going to need to replace the screen assembly. You won't lose any files by doing this.

The digitizer is the touchscreen, that does not make any sense.

OK. I have one of those gray spots. In fact, I had two, a large one (about the size of a penny) and a tiny one. They appeared after my 5 year old daughter sneaked a while with the ipod. I had accepted she should have hit the screen an so it was a dead spot. I could keep using te ipod, so I did nothing. Yet, after a few months, the small spot disappeared. So, the screen spot wasn't really a dead spot. It came back to live. Now, a month later, the large spot started to move on its own. It has moved almost a quarter of an inch. That is, a good part of the screen that I had assumed dead is now working perfectly well (I can now see the battery status, which I couldn't with the original spot location). Unfortunately, it is moving towards the center of the screen, rather than outwards, as I would like it to. I wonder if someone had seen this before, and whether there is a way to make it move the way I would like it to? It actually seems to be moving downwards, since te ipod is mostly standing on a charging cradle.

Hope this video helps. It helped me remove spots from my Sony tablet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxUOlqaN...

khatee will be eternally grateful.