A1278 won't turn on
Just received a MBP from a friend to look over.
REASON: It was slow.
I start it up and saw that it was slow. After that I just TURN OFF remove and put back the battery.
I think I MAY touched those 9 METAL "things" right above the battery connector with MY METAL SPUDGER and I think that I SAW a small spark from that.
After it just assembled it and PRESSED power.
It is 100% DEAD.
I tried to plug the MAGSAFE (and it dont even SHOW any light, green or orange), it was working fine before.
What is wrong?
Did I DAMAGED the logic board or some component by doing that?
I dont believe that just by removing and putting back the battery and MAYBE touching a bit by mistake those 9 conectors would do that.
Is there a solution?
Is this a good question?