An Android smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics introduced on December 2nd, 2015.

Unable to disable the ultra power saving Mode

I have the same issue. cannot exit Ultra Power Saving Mode — Tried the Ultra Power Saving Mode on a Samsung A5 6 16GB phone, no options to turn the %#*@ feature off — insidious — Have tried reboot in Safe Mode — When i drage the screen down there is no quick launch – There is only setting icon

In Settings there is — only Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Airplane / Mobile Networks / Location / Sounds / Brightness are available —

There is no Personalisation option no battery option nothing.

Infact initially it was showing the the grey screen with 6 icons. but now it shows Home screen and Contact Apps other option

There is no Google App when i click on apps, Please help…

Hi ,

i have the sameproblem < what should i do , plz?

Did you try to restart the phone?

If you did and if it didn't work you can try to reboot your phone in recovery mode :

-Shutdown your phone

-Start you're phone by pressing in the same time the home, volume up and power buttons.

Using volumes and power buttons you should be able to find how to wipe cache and dalvik cache. if it doesn't work the only way I see is to do a factory rese (!! A FACTORY RESET MAY REMOVE ALL THE DATA!!)

If you finaly found the solution please tell us !

Pardon my English

Afsana Khan will be eternally grateful.