Shuts down every 30 mins

Hi ,

I have a dell laptop Inspiron 14 z

I tried using it with n without plugged in power supply , no use

Battery is 100 % charged .. Bt still no use

It shuts down exactly after 30 mins !!!

After it shuts down if I on it again it works perfectly fine again for 30 mins and gets shut down again....

I tried reformatting it ..

Changes the os

Bt nothing works

Got it check by an engineer he opend d laptop n check everything looked fine ... He applied thermal paste or something, Bt he said there no heating issues !!

If there's a heating issue it shouldt start again , bt here it start n works normally bt jst for 30 mins plz help me with thz...

Try taking the battery out, and using it with no battery and let me know how that works out. Thanks

@devils , Dhaval, Not a heat issue, check for errors in event viewer and see if any error code. Check the settings in Power management - it is set to shutdown after 30 minutes. Go to Control Panel, Power Options, and change the setting. Still no go try reseating the memory modules and test the system. If the system still turns off, then try one module at a time on each slot. Still no go install a new cmos battery. Run a good virus/malware scan to see if infected. Check the links below for more trouble shooting of this problem as they had identical issue. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2207...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/...

@Ipfaff1

In d event viewer

It says

Event 41, kernel -power

The system has rebooted without cleanly $@$*!&%& down first . This error could be caused if the system stopped responding , crashed , or lost power unexpectedly

Level -critical

I have no idea what it means !!!

Dhaval will be eternally grateful.